Assistant –Red Hill
Camp Australia in Red Hill
- Prestigious private school requiring a Qualified Early Childhood Educator in Red Hill.
- Dynamic team with great facilities and supportive environment.
- Gain work life balance- no long hours
- Join the leading national OSHC provider
- Career progression, tailored training and personal support program
A prestigious private school in Red Hill, set on beautiful grounds with fantastic facilities is seeking the support of a qualified Early Childhood Educator. A passionate and flexible individual is required to join this supportive School community where the focus is on developing a healthy and active lifestyle with children ranging from 3-5years old. This is a collaborative environment that provides well-resourced programs for you to develop new skills whilst having fun!
In this position, you will be supporting the Service Coordinator in planning and coordinating fun, innovative and stimulating activities, build strong relationships with the children, parents and broader school community. You will demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS).
- Diploma or Bachelor in Early Childhood Education or overseas relevant qualification( Must be assessed by ACECQA)
- Be available Monday to Friday ( 7-9am & 2:30- 6pm)
- Hold a Working with Vulnerable people check
- Hold a Level 2 First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma management certificate
- Hold a Certified Supervisor certificate or be willing to apply for one
Camp Australia Pledge:
Camp Australia will provide you with a pathway to build on your Child care experience through our tailored career development program, great working conditions and benefits that range from flexible work hours to attractive salary benefits. Our focus is on building a family of motivated child care professionals who are growth oriented and looking to build on their child care experiences as the company grows.
How to apply:
For more information about Camp Australia and to apply online www.campaustralia.com.au/staff
For a confidential discussion on this fantastic opportunity, please call our friendly recruitment team on 1300 665 257
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
Close Date: 30th October 2013