Camp Australia in Vermont
Come work in this small service that has fantastic potential. This close school community will help support your career growth with Camp Australia.
We are looking for an enthusiastic staff member to join our Team in the Vermont Area.
Coordinating with Camp Australia is a unique job. Working with children, staff, school community and upper management on a daily basis, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow from the leaders in Outside School Hours Care. Our service in Vermont is supported by a close school community and focuses on providing the children in their service with top quality care.
Why will you love working at our Vermont Service:
- Small Service with fantastic potential
- Close, Small school community that support our Outside School Hours Care Team
- Large outdoor play areas where the children can run off some steam from the school day
- Own room that you can decorate with children’s art work
- Basketball court that you can use with the kids – this is their favourite game!
To Be successful in this position you will need to:
- Be looking for a challenge and the next step in your Career
- Finished studies in Child Care related course, already studying, or be willing to start studying a child care related course in the next 6 months
- A current Working with Children Check or be willing to obtain one
- Current First Aid, level 2 or be willing to obtain one
- Be available Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am - 9am and 3:00pm - 6:30pm
If you have been looking for a job that gives you flexible hours, lets you have fun while you work and become part of a growing, dedicated team, this is the job for you!
How to apply:
For more information about Camp Australia and to apply online www.campaustralia.com.au/staff
For a confidential discussion on this fantastic opportunity, please call our friendly recruitment team on 1300 665 257
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
Close Date: 30th October 2013