McCarthy Catholic College in Emu Plains
Position status: Permanent/full-time
Application closing date: 21/11/2013
The school Business Manager is a leadership position within the school critical in supporting the school principal and school leadership team with specialised services in the collaborative delivery of high quality learning and teaching.
- Support of Catholic ethos
- Professional qualifications in finance and/or administrative management.
- Demonstrated record of adopting a consultative and innovative approach in the delivery of accounting, financial and administrative management services to customers and a commitment to high service levels.
- Experience using financial applications, software tools and the ability to use these skills to successfully structure, access and use data in a manner to support efficient decision making.
- Experience in identification and deployment of asset management procedures and processes.
- Practical experience in management of maintenance teams, suppliers and contractors.
- Practical experience in debtor’s management.
- Practical experience in monitoring trading shop operations, including preparing of trading and profit and loss statements.
- Demonstrated initiative, especially in relation to problem solving.
- Proven high level skills in written and oral communications.
- Demonstrated experience in management and supervision of a multi-disciplined team.
- Ability to work independently, but also function as an effective team leader and team member.
Name: Personnel Officer
Phone: 9840 5715 or 9840 5606
Document(s) relevant to the position
Send application to
Diocese of Parramatta
Locked Bag 4
NORTH PARRAMATTA NSW 1750
Close Date: 21st November 2013