Casual Childcare Assistants – Barton, ACT
Casual Childcare Assistants
Only About Children
Only About Children, a leading childcare sector education and development provider, are looking for experienced Child Care Workers (Certificate III in Children’s Services is preferable) who are interested in casual employment across a number of our childcare centres in the ACT. We are a premium privately owned provider with a firm commitment to the love and education of children aged 0 to 5 years.
We want you to be part of a truly innovative and inspirational Company dedicated to the development and education of children. Our Vision is to ‘Be the world leading early childhood provider’, as such we are seeking passionate individuals to join our team.
Our Canberra centre located in Bartonis in need of enthusiastic and reliable childcare workers to join us on a casual basis. We currently offering a minimum of 2 to 3 day’s work on offer per week, however this is not guaranteed and can vary depending on our centre’s needs. Our shifts range from 6 to 10 hours and we offer a competitive hourly rate. For those who are looking for a long-term career in early childhood there are opportunities to join us on a permanent basis.
Your Day Will See You:
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis
- Supporting permanent team members throughout the day
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support development
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal time
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group
- Certificate III of Children’s Services (or studying towards) preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to develop good relationships with children, families and staff
- Be a creative and cooperative team person who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- Be committed to excellence in early childhood education and care
- A dynamic personality, creativity and a clear passion for early childhood education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood.
Only About Children is the leading quality provider in early childhood care. We are proud of what we do and promise the best quality and deliver outstanding experiences for children.
If this sounds like your ideal role we would like to hear from you! Please submit your resume to Sarah Broderick,email@example.com.
Reference Number 1182KS5T
Only About Children
Close Date: 09/08/2013