Casual Early Childhood Teachers – SDN Batemans Bay- NSW
Casual Early Childhood Teachers
SDN, Batemans Bay
Are you a qualified Early Childhood Teacher?
SDN Children’s Services are looking for Early Childhood Teachers to recruit for their casual list in the Batemans Bay.
SDN Batemans Bay Preschool was established in the early 1970s to provide child care and education for children. It is a 30 place preschool for children between the ages of 3 and 6 years old.
You will have:
- University qualifications in Early Childhood Education
- Certified Supervisor number (desirable)
- Senior First Aid certificate
- A commitment to inclusive Early Childhood practice and social justice
- Team leader experience
- An understanding of current pedagogical thinking and research
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to form warm, responsive relationships with children
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
SDN is a not-for-profit organisation with more than 100 years’ experience educating and caring for children. We provide inclusive long day care and preschool, as well as targeted support services to families and children facing challenges.
How to Apply
If you are ready to realise your potential, then we want to hear from you!
For further information, including your relevant position description and selection criteria, please go to the careers section of our website or contact Amy Fossett; Recruitment Advisor on (02) 9213 2414.
A Working with Children Check applies for this position.
Candidates from an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background are encouraged to apply.
Apply Before: 31st July 2013