Charterhouse Education in Mona Vale
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced centre director to work full time in a privately owned centre, as part of a large organisation with an ethos of aiming to revitalise and modernise childcare in New South Wales.
This centre, located in Mona Vale, offers only the highest of Educational standards, with a view to improving childcare, revitalising the image of childcare centres and providing an exceedingly stimulating, educational and supportive environment for staff and children alike. The new director will be strongly motivated to constantly and consistently come up with ideas to improve the service, to motivate and incentivise staff and have a determination to achieve ‘Exceeding’ in all Quality areas of childcare for the centre.
This permanent role is full time, starting immediately for the right candidate.
Ideal applicants must have:
- Previous experience as a centre director or acting co-ordinator of a 60+ place childcare service
- A strong, confident and motivated personality with an ambition to provide educational standards of excellence
- A drive to be dynamic, forward-thinking and be eager to take on board new concepts and think ‘outside the box’
- Excellent working knowledge of NQF and EYLF
- Two relevant employment references
- A current working with children check
If you think you are right for this position, we would love to hear from you ASAP. Please apply by calling Karen on 02 9641 2433 or send your resume to Karen@charterhouse.com.au
Closing Date: 18th October 2013