Centre Director – SDN Mosman
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full-time Centre Director within our Early Childhood Education & Care centre in Mosman.
As Centre Director you will provide innovative leadership in managing our Children’s Education and Care Centre based in Mosman. The purpose of this role is to lead and manage a high quality, inclusive children’s education and care centre that provides contemporary early childhood education and care for young children, supports families, connects with the community and seeks to address inequalities faced by children and families.
SDN Mosman has been operating as a child care centre since 1944. It is a 43 place centre and caters for children from two years to school-age.
You will have:
- University qualifications in Early Childhood Education
- Previous experience as a Centre Director/Centre Manager
- Excellent understanding of and commitment to competency early childhood practice that is informed by the Early Years Learning Framework, Social Justice and inclusive practices.
- Excellent understanding and commitment to contemporary Early Childhood Pedagogy and research.
- Effective skills in conflict resolution and implementing performance review processes.
- Knowledge of relevant legislative policies, standards and requirements
- Demonstrated ability to build constructive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience in managing operational budgets, utilisation and marketing strategies
SDN’s values and philosophy are at the heart of everything we do. If you share our values and believe that through working together we can make the world a better and more equitable place then we want to hear from you!
For further information, please contact Amy Fossett; Recruitment Advisor on (02) 9213 2414. Applications must address the selection criteria and should be received by close of business, Friday 27th September 2013.
Close Date: 27th September 2013