Centre Director – Sydney
Guardian Early Learning Group, Sydney
Jigsaw Corporate Childcare is Australia’s leading provider of on-site childcare solutions for the staff of Australia’s largest and most prestige companies.
We currently operate 9 centres in Sydney and 1 in the ACT, and are continuing to grow our portfolio throughout New South Wales and Victoria.
Why work with us?
We are one Australia’s most respected corporate providers. Most of our centre’s are located in a central business district, however, our children and staff enjoy the high quality facilities we provide to promote the mostnatural surroundings. In addition, we offer training, development and career progression within our growing portfolio. This will not only offer job security for you with our business but for your future in the childcare industry.
We are seeking an outstanding and passionate Early Childhood professional to join our team as a Centre Manager.
The role will be based in our Sydney CBD centre.
- Early Childhood Qualification
- 3 years experience childcare in a 2IC or Supervisor role
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Proven track record of managing staff roisters, wages and financial budgets
- Lead and educate the team in the National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework.
- Actively manage, train and supervise educators ensuring and adhering to all Jigsaw policies and procedures.
- Provide support and guidance to leading educators for the development of superior educational programs for children of the centre that build on the interests of the children and that promote children’s development.
- Oversee all day to day operations of the centre.
- Inspire and encourage all educators, ensuring that they supervise, interact and engage with children in a respectful and meaningful way.
- Manage all centre educators ensuring they are inducted, trained and able to fulfil their roles effectively.
If you meet all of the above criteria and are interested in hearing full details about this opportunity please apply with a copy of your resume today.
To apply email your CV to: email@example.com use the job title as the subject.
Closing date for applications: 09/08/2013