Cert III Childcare Worker
Cert III Childcare Worker
Only About Children in Market Street
- Drive a Room of 12 Babies
- Leading & Growing Childcare Provider
- RDOs & Rotating Rosters
About The Company
Only About Children is the leading quality provider in early childhood care, with 26 campuses open in NSW, ACT and VIC. We are proud of what we do. We promise the best quality and deliver outstanding experiences for children.
About The Role
Only About Children – Market Street Campus is looking to welcome a Childcare Educator to join our fun and friendly team in the Nursery Room. This role will see you working alongside two highly experienced educators. You will be involved with driving a room of 12 children aged 0 – 2 years. This state of the art campus has been custom designed to ensure that our children are front and centre of our education and development offering. Key features include large innovative outdoor areas, technologically advanced resources including iPads for the 3 to 5’s Room and Reggio Emilia inspired educational environments.
Your Day Will See You
- Develop, plan and implement a quality child care and education program in consultation with the team and in line EYLF
- Be responsible for the direction and support of other staff within the group
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support development
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal times
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group
- Completed Certificate III of Children’s Services
- A dynamic personality, creativity and a clear passion for early childhood education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood.
We want you to be part of a truly innovative and inspirational Company dedicated to the development and education of children. Our team is vital to the successful operation of our campus, and we highly value individuals who are committed to a long term career in the industry with ambition to further their skills and experience. A key factor for Only About Children is sourcing a candidate who truly fits in with our values – “Integrity First”, a “Passion for Education” and “One Team”.
Benefits of This Role
- Discounted childcare fees
- Annual salary review
- Employee Assistance Program
- Networking meetings
- Paid professional development – study your Diploma and / or Bachelor of Teaching
- Internal training opportunities
- Career progression
- OAC Time – extra day of annual leave
- Regular social events
- Opportunity for career progression through internal promotions.
Only About Children
Closing Date: 8th November 2013