Charterhouse Education in Waverley
Charterhouse Education are seeking driven and motivated Childcare Educators. Our client, is a well established Childcare Centre in Waverley and an excellent opportunity for a qualified Certificate III worker to join the team has become available.
The successful candidate must be show a high level of initiative and be able to demonstrate their knowledge of EYLF.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Diploma in Children’s Services qualification
- Recent experience working in a childcare centre, working with children between the ages of 0 and 5.
- A genuine passion to work with children
- Excellent communication skills, and confidence to work under their own initiative and be pro-active in their work with children and other staff members
- At least two relevant childcare references
- Valid Working With Children Check
This role starts immediately for the successful applicant.
The benefits of working with Charterhouse Education?
We believe that you should be rewarded for working through, referring and remaining loyal to Charterhouse. For this reason we have become the first and only recruitment company in Australia that have a direct alliance with Qantas to reward you with Frequent Flyer Points.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Annaliese on 02 9641 2494 for further information.
Closing Date: 18th October 2013