Certificate III Educator
Certificate III Educator
Only About Children in Fairlight
Only About Children, a leading childcare sector education and development provider, are looking to welcome a Certificate III Educator to join the team and take on a Float position at our Fairlight Campus.
This leading campus has been custom designed to ensure our children are front and centre of our education and development offering. Key features include large innovative outdoor areas, technologically advanced resources including iPads and Reggio Emilia inspired educational environments.
Our Vision is to ‘Be the world leading early childhood provider’, as such we are seeking passionate individuals to join our team. Our team is vital to the successful operation of our campus, and we highly value individuals who are committed to a long term career in the industry with ambition to further their skills and experience.
Benefits of This Role:
- Discounted childcare fees
- Annual salary review
- Employee Assistance Program
- Networking meetings
- Paid professional development
- Internal training opportunities
- OAC Time – extra day of annual leave
- Regular social events
- Opportunity for career progression through internal promotions.
Your Day Will See You:
- Develop, plan and implement a quality child care and education program in consultation with the team and in line EYLF
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support development
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal times
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children
- Responsible for the direction and support of other staff within the group
- Completed Certificate III of Children’s Services
- Be a creative and cooperative team person who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- Be committed to excellence in early childhood education and care
- A dynamic personality, creativity and a clear passion for early childhood education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
To learn more about us visit www.onlyaboutchildren.com.au
All positions are subject to applicants satisfactorily completing the employment screening process as detailed in the Child Protection (Prohibited Employment) Act 1998 and Child Protection (Working with Children) Regulation 2013
If this sounds like your ideal role we would like to hear from you! Please submit your resume to Sarah Broderick, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close date: 17th September 2013