Certificate III Educator
Certificate III Educator
Only About Children in Cremorne
Only About Children, a leading childcare sector education and development provider, are excited to announce the opening of a state of the art, purpose built campus in the heart of Cremorne catering for up to 85 children aged 0 to 5 years.
This leading campus has been custom designed to ensure our children are front and centre of our education and development offering. Expected to open in January 2014 key features include large innovative outdoor areas with al fresco dining areas, technologically advanced resources including iPads for the 3 to 5’s Room and Reggio Emilia inspired educational environments.
We are looking for a Certificate III Qualified Childcare Educator to join our new centre on a full-time basis, working 38 hours per week. At this stage we are happy to hear your preference for the age group you would like to work with.
Your Day Will See You:
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support development
- Respond to the emotional needs of children
- Assist in the observation and evaluation of children’s development
- Assist in developing good nutritional practices for children
- Maintaining up to date records for children
- Assist in group times with children
- Provide physical care, assisting children in toileting, dressing and meal times
- Work within the elements of the National Quality Standards and EYLF
Benefits of this Role:
- Discounted childcare fees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid professional development
- Internal training opportunities
- OAC Time – extra day of annual leave
- Regular social events
- Opportunity for career progression through internal promotions.
- Completed Certificate III in Children’s Services or close to completion
- 12 months experience working in a centre (preferred but not essential)
- A current First Aid certificate
- An understanding of all the developmental areas for children
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood.
Committed to finding the right person, I am available for a confidential discussion regarding this key position. I am eager to speak to suitable candidates now with the aim of engaging in your interest prior to opening the campus.
Call Katie Summerhays on 02 8968 1532 to discuss further.
To apply submit your resume to Sarah Broderick, email@example.com.
Close date: 17th September 2013