Certificate III Educator
Certificate III Educator
Only About Children in Fairlight
Only About Children is the leading quality provider in early childhood care, with 26 campuses open in NSW, ACT and VIC. We are proud of what we do. We promise the best quality and deliver outstanding experiences for children. Our unique philosophy takes a holistic approach to childcare that balances the focus equally on early education and on the physiological development of the child.
Only About Children – Fairlight Campus is looking to welcome a Childcare Worker to join our fun and friendly team where you can take on either a Float position or work permanently in the Nursrey Room. This state of the art campus has been custom designed to ensure that our children are front and centre of our education and development offering. Key features include large innovative outdoor areas, technologically advanced resources including iPads for the 3 to 5’s Room and Reggio Emilia inspired educational environments.
- Develop, plan and implement a quality child care and education program in consultation with the team and in line EYLF
- Be responsible for the direction and support of other staff within the group
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support development
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal times
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group
- Certificate III in Children’s Services
- A creative and cooperative team person who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- A dynamic personality, creativity and a clear passion for early childhood education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We want you to be part of a truly innovative and inspirational Company dedicated to the development and education of children. Our Vision is to ‘Be the world leading early childhood provider’, as such we are seeking passionate individuals to join our team. A key factor for Only About Children is sourcing a candidate who truly fits in with our values – “Integrity First”, a “Passion for Education” and “One Team”.
- Discounted childcare fees
- Annual salary reviews
Employee Assistance Program
- Networking meetings
- Paid professional development Internal training opportunities
- Career progression – study your Diploma and / or Bachelor of Teaching
- OAC Time – extra day of annual leave
- Regular social events
- Onsite parking
Call Katie Summerhays on 0434 019 282 to discuss further or submit your resume to Sarah Broderick,email@example.com.
Only About Children
Close Date: 25th October 2013