Certificate III Educator - Mosman
Certificate III Educator
Only About Children, Mosman
Only About Children, a leading childcare sector education and development provider, are looking to welcome a Certificate III Educator to the team for our Mosman Campus to take on a Float position, working across all age groups.
This leading 94 place campus has been custom designed to ensure our children are front and centre of our education and development offering. Entrenched in a stunning playscape and purpose built indoor and outdoor facilities, we want you to be part of a truly innovative and inspirational Company dedicated to the development and education of children. Our team is vital to the successful operation of our campus, and we highly value individuals who are committed to a long term career in the industry with ambition to further their skills and experience.
Benefits of This Role:
- Discounted childcare fees
- Annual salary review
- Employee Assistance Program
- Networking meetings
- Paid professional development
- Internal training opportunities
- OAC Time – extra day of annual leave
- Regular social events
- Opportunity for career progression through internal promotions.
Your Day Will See You:
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support development
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal times
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children
- Responsible for the direction and support of other staff within the group
- Completed Certificate III of Children’s Services
- Be a creative and cooperative team person who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- Be committed to excellence in early childhood education and care
- A dynamic personality, creativity and a clear passion for early childhood education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood.
Only About Children is the leading quality provider in early childhood care. We are proud of what we do. We promise the best quality and deliver outstanding experiences for children.
To learn more about us visit www.onlyaboutchildren.com.au
NSW: All positions are subject to applicants satisfactorily completing the employment screening process as detailed in the Child Protection (Prohibited Employment) Act 1998 and Child Protection (Working with Children) Regulation 2013.
To apply submit your cover letter & resume to Sarah Broderick, email@example.com.
Reference Number 1239TR1
Application closing date: 9/08/2013