Certificate III Educator - Rose Bay 2 Campus
Certificate III Educator
Only About Children, Coogee
Only About Children, a leading childcare sector education and development provider, are looking to welcome a Certificate III Educator to the team for our Rose Bay 2 Campus.
This leading campus has been custom designed to ensure our children are front and centre of our education and development offering. Key features include large innovative outdoor areas, technologically advanced resources including iPads for the 3 to 5’s Room and Reggio Emilia inspired educational environments.
We want you to be part of a truly innovative and inspirational Company dedicated to the development and education of children. Our Vision is to ‘Be the world leading early childhood provider’, as such we are seeking passionate individuals to join our team.
Our team is vital to the successful operation of our campus, and we highly value individuals who are committed to a long term career in the industry with ambition to further their skills and experience.
A key factor for Only About Children is sourcing a candidate who truly fits in with our values – “Integrity First”, a “Passion for Education” and “One Team”.
Benefits of This Role:
- Discounted childcare fees
- Annual salary review
- Employee Assistance Program
- Networking meetings
- Paid professional development
- Internal training opportunities
- OAC Time – extra day of annual leave
- Regular social events
- Opportunity for career progression through internal promotions.
Your Day Will See You:
- Develop, plan and implement a quality child care and education program in consultation with the team and in line EYLF
- Responsible for the direction and support of other staff within the group
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support development
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal times
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group
- Completed Certificate III of Children’s Services
- Be a creative and cooperative team person who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- Be committed to excellence in early childhood education and care
- A dynamic personality, creativity and a clear passion for early childhood education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood.
Only About Children is the leading quality provider in early childhood care. We are proud of what we do. We promise the best quality and deliver outstanding experiences for children.
To learn more about us visit www.onlyaboutchildren.com.au
To apply submit your resume to Sarah Brodericksarahb@onlyaboutchildren.com.au.
Reference Number 1170SB0
Application closing date: 9/08/2013