Child Care Coordinator - Mosman
Child Care Coordinator
Camp Australia in Mosman
Develop, plan and coordinate fun OSHC activities at our prestigious school in Mosman. Excellent facilities. Well-resourced program. Supportive staff!
Tailored Support and Training through our Professional development program
Work with the leading OSHC provider in Australia
Gain work life balance
Camp Australia values the importance of play based learning through our Outside School Care programs and we aim to recruit the best employees who are passionate about both the children and their education. Our partner school in Mosman currently requires a qualified Child Care Coordinator. At this service you will enjoy access to its great facilities and outdoor play areas, the supportive school community and dynamic OSHC program.
As a Coordinator you will work to facilitate the daily running of the program from program planning, staff training, building parent and school community relationships as well as supporting the team with the supervision of a range of activities from arts and craft to varying sports activities.
- Be available Monday to Friday (2:30 – 6pm)
- Be Qualified in a relevant Diploma/Bachelor child care studies
- Hold a current Working with Children Check card
- Hold a Level 2 First Aid Certificate, Anaphylaxis and Asthma management
- Develop strong relationships with school principals and parents
- Manage day to day admin duties and rostering of staff
- Create a program plan that meet NQF requirements
- Deliver a service which is compliant with regulations
- Maintain positive experiences and activities for kids at your service
Camp Australia Culture & Benefits
Camp Australia will provide you with a pathway to build on your Child care experience through our tailored career development program, great working conditions and benefits that range from flexible work hours to attractive salary benefits. Our focus is on building a family of motivated child care professionals who are growth oriented and looking to build on their child care experiences as the company grows.
How to apply:
For more information about Camp Australia and to apply online www.campaustralia.com.au/staff
For a confidential discussion on this fantastic opportunity, please call our friendly recruitment team on 1300 665 257
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
Close Date: 17/11/2013