Camp Australia in Melbourne
Location: Phillip Island
Develop, plan and coordinate fun OSHC activities on fabulous Phillip Island! Glorious surroundings. Well developed facilities. Vibrant community.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Child Care Educator wanting to take the next step in their Career.
Located within a five star energy sustainable school on the superbly regarded Phillip Island, we are looking for a fantastic, enthusiastic staff member to coordinate this small and charming service. You will have the opportunity to utilise your skills in programming, child development, engagement and staff management while having fun in this close knit school and wider community.
Why you will love this role:
- Service set within 7 hectares of attractive grounds
- Small service to create a positive and engaging environment using excellent facilities
- Support school environment
- An opportunity to be an integral part of the Phillip Island community
What will you need to be considered for this position?
- Hold a Diploma in Children Services or equivalent
- Be available Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am - 9am and 2:30pm - 6:30pm
- Hold a current Working with Children Check or be willing to obtain
- Have a Current First Aid, Level 2 or be willing to obtain
- Hold a current Certified Supervisor Certificate or be willing to obtain one
If you have been looking for a job that gives you flexible hours, lets you have fun while you work and become part of a growing, dedicated team, this is the job for you.
How to apply:
For more information about Camp Australia and to apply online www.campaustralia.com.au/staff
For a confidential discussion on this fantastic opportunity, please call our friendly recruitment team on 1300 665 257
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
Closing Date: 24th November 2013