Only About Children, Freshwater
Only About Children, a leading childcare sector education and development provider, are looking to welcome a Childcare Trainee to the team for our Freshwater Campus. We want you to be part of a truly innovative and inspirational Company dedicated to the development and education of children. Our Vision is to ‘Be the world leading early childhood provider’, as such we are seeking passionate individuals to join our team.
Our team is vital to the successful operation of our campus, and we highly value individuals who are committed to a long term career in the industry with ambition to further their skills and experience. We are looking to recruit a suitable candidate for a Certificate III Traineeship to work on a full-time basis. A key factor for Only About Children is sourcing a candidate who truly fits in with our values – “Integrity First”, a “Passion for Education” and “One Team”.
The successful candidate will study by correspondence towards a Certificate III in Children’s Services and learn the essential skills to become a high quality early childhood professional. You will be mentored by experienced colleagues who are looking forward to sharing their experiences and knowledge with you.
Daily Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of playing and learning materials and set up of the children’s environment
- Supervision of children’s play, making sure of their physical safety at all times
- Preparation of light snacks and meals
- Helping children with daily routines including toileting, dressing and eating
- Maintaining a safe, clean and appealing environment
Benefits of This Role:
- Paid study with TAFE
- Discounted childcare fees
- Annual salary review
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid professional development
- Internal training opportunities
- OAC Time – extra day of annual leave
- Regular social events
- Opportunity for career progression through internal promotions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to work in the child care industry long-term
- A understanding of commitment to study
- A true passion for working with children
- Alert, observant, active and able to use judgement and initiative
- Able to relate well to children and their parents
- Able to lift children and equipment
- Able to work in a team
- Willingness to accept responsibility
If this sounds like your ideal role we would like to hear from you! Please submit your resume to Sarah Broderick,email@example.com.
Reference Number 1253SB2
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.
Closing date: 23/08/2013