Children's Services Administrator
Children’s Services Administrator
Only About Children, McMahons Point
At Only About Children we are dedicated to providing the very best early childhood education, development and care to children aged 0 to 5 years at our Love and Education Campuses. Our unique philosophy takes a holistic approach to childcare that balances the focus equally on early education and on the physiological development of the child.
Our Children’s Services Team is vital to the operation and success of our business, leading and developing the Oac Early Childhood Curriculum including practice and environments. We are currently accepting applications from candidates for the newly created position of Children’s Services Administrator to support the administrative requirements of the Children’s Services Team.
This full-time permanent position based in McMahons Point would ideally suit a motivated and highly organised individual who is able to manage competing priorities. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are a must in this role as is the ability to develop strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
It would be highly beneficial for applicants to have prior experience and knowledge of the early childhood industry, although not essential.
- Coordinate all administrative Children’s Services activities including:
- Campus Service Approval co-ordination and monitoring
- Manage the administration and scheduling of Development Consultants
- Manage the administration and scheduling of Education Programs
- Support and coordinate required internal Children’s Services reporting
- Screening phone calls and handling enquiries
- Organising diaries and making appointments
- Coordinating correspondence and emails as required
- Coordinate all meetings for the Children’s Services Team.
- Provide assistance to the Children’s Services Team in the development of presentation material and communications.
- Minimum of three years (or equivalent) demonstrated experience in a similar position;
- Intermediate level of word, excel and outlook;
- Maturity and confidence to deal with confidential and/or sensitive information;
- Always conduct themselves with a high level of integrity & professionalism;
- Strong effective communicator;
- Ability to plan and establish systems to support required administration functions.
If this sounds like your ideal role we would like to hear from you! Please submit your resume to Sarah Broderick,email@example.com.
Reference Number 1237KS1
Application closing date: 9/08/2013