Cinema Competition Template
Win a pair of annual cinema passes in our daily draw!
EVERY DAY between January 27th and March 5th we will randomly select one resource to win a pair of annual Cineworld cinema passes.
We’re giving away a grand total of 39 pairs of annual cinema passes, so you really do stand a great chance of winning. Remember, if you don’t win the first time try again the next day, and the day after. The more resources you create, the more chances you have of winning!
You could also be eligible to win:
These competitions are open to all TES members around the world.
Our most recent winners:
- Thursday 2nd February – PaulM2704
- Friday 3rd February – Mrwatt1
- Saturday 4th February – Miss_N
- Sunday 5th February – Mistrym03
- Tuesday 7th February - Mgtennant
- Wednesday 8th February - Peppatam
Some of last year’s annual cinema pass winners tell us why they love them:
- “Such a fabulous prize - we’re really enjoying it and getting lots of use from it! We see at least one film a week. So pleased I uploaded the resources I did and I’ll keep doing so!” Flora Hoori
- “It was great to win a pair - it means I can take a friend with me. They were an unexpected bonus for doing something that I feel is really worthwhile anyway - sharing resources.” stormysky
- “The passes have been fantastic and myself and my husband go to the cinema every week. I have lost count of the amount of films we have seen. We even bypass the queues on entering because we can show our passes at the drinks or sweet counter.”lbrowne
- “Great way to relax, especially during the holidays. I can’t afford to go anywhere this summer, so this will be a wonderful treat to enjoy all the films we like!”james_abela
How to enter
Make sure the resources you upload are:
- Mapped to a subject/topic on the site, with a meaningful description, instructions and title
- Contain at least one downloadable file, not just a web link.
Here are details of all the other competitions. Remember, each resource you upload enters you into these competitions, so the more you upload the greater the chance of you winning.
The user who has shared the highest number of quality teaching resources between January 27th and March 5th will win a luxury, all-expenses paid holiday for two worth £3,500.
Choose from either a ‘sun’ or ‘snow’ holiday in six fantastic locations
- Sharm El Sheik, Egypt
- Havana and Cayo Coco, Cuba
- Phuket, Thailand
- Kaprun, Austria
- Hemsedal, Norway
- Sauze d’Oulx, Italy
The creators of the top 10 most-downloaded resources between January 27th and March 5th will each win a luxury hamper for two.
The Schools Challenge competition runs until the 20th of April. Please visit our Schools Challenge page for more information and updates.