Quizzes are a fantastic way to see what your pupils have already learnt and they can be equally useful as a consolidation exercise. Why not use these adaptable resources to create your own quizzes to use with your class? If you’ve seen a resource that you think should be included in this collection, please leave us a comment below.
- Adaptable for any subject – use this template to play this popular game with your class.
- Help your students estimate prices and use real product knowledge to work out the price of the all the items put together in a basket.
- Based on the television game show, this quiz will have your students thinking that maths is anything but pointless.
- The search for a completely adaptable blockbuster quiz game is over thanks to this template resource.
- An adaptable quiz that puts the teacher in the spotlight to see they really are smarter than their class!
- Keep students engaged with this popular quiz template based on the game Wipeout.
- Step into the shoes of Noel Edmonds with this quiz in the style of Deal or no Deal.
- Can your pupils reach a million? Challenge them to answer your questions in the style of this popular television game show.
- A versatile quiz template that can be used as a plenary, starter or simply just to have a bit of fun while learning.
- One for the football lovers, this German quiz resource can be adapted for any modern language.
- Will it be algebra for 500 or Shakespeare for 300? This interactive, adaptable Jeopardy template is sure to be a hit with any year group.
- With clear instructions to ensure that anyone can learn how to create one, this flexible picture quiz can be a good way to encourage picture-based learning.
- A simple quiz template useful for any topic and a great timesaver for teachers looking to create something fun and educational.