CLASSROOM TEACHER - TEMPORARY FULL TIME POSITION - PERIOD OF 12 MONTHS
St Andrews Primary School in Marayong, NSW
- Commencing: Term 1, 2014
- Position status: Temporary/full-time
- Application closing date: 21/10/2013
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers who have a clear understanding and commitment to the mission of Catholic Education.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a practicing Catholic.
- Be accredited to teach Religious Education.
- Have the ability to work with a team on a Grade.
- Have effective Classroom Management Skills.
- Be experienced in working in open classroom situations.
- Be a supportive staff member.
- Be effective in supporting parents with their child’s education.
- Have a commitment to ongoing professional development as a member of a learning team.
Name: Richard McGuiness
Phone: (02) 9671 6622
Send application to
Please apply in writing and forward C.V. to:
St Andrews Primary School
PO Box 4010
Catholic Education Office Diocese of Parramatta
12 Victoria Road
Parramatta NSW 2150
Phone (02) 9840 5600
Close Date: 21/10/2013