St Paul’s Catholic Parish Primary School, Camden
St Paul’s Catholic Parish Primary School Kindergarten to Year 6 serving the Camden Parish with an enrolment of approximately 618 pupils.
A permanent full time position commencing 28 January 2014.
This position will require a commitment to the priorities of the school addressed through the School Review and Improvement Plan (SRI).
- commitment to the Mission and Vision of St Paul’s as a Catholic school
- Literacy and Numeracy
- the use of data in improving student learning outcomes
- the pedagogy of Inquiry to promote student learning
- incorporation of the Diocesan Learning and Teaching Framework (DLTF) in learning programs and practice
In addition, the successful applicant will be able to articulate and demonstrate highly successful skills in:
- a deep personal commitment to the practice of their faith and their own spiritual formation
- demonstrated proficiency as a Religious Educator
- proactive employment of highly effective learning opportunities which address the needs of students in their care
- the use of data to inform and evaluate the learning process
- rigorous practices which ensure that learning needs of students are met
- collaborative practices ensuring that student learning is tracked, monitored and regularly reviewed.
Application forms are available from our website.
Please submit applications via email to the Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
St Paul’s Catholic Parish Primary School
For Employment Information Package and application forms, please go to: http://www.dow.catholic.edu.au/employment_Forms.htm?site=aus
Please email email@example.com with your resume.
Closing Date: 27th September 2013