CLASSROOM TEACHER - PERMANENT AND TEMPORARY (2014)
Classroom Teacher - Permanent and Temporary
St Aidan’s Primary School, Rooty Hill
Commencing: starting date to be negotiated
Position status: Permanent and Temporary available
We welcome applications from energetic, innovative and passionate educators to work collaboratively with teachers and students in creating a vibrant, relevant learning environment that meets ALL learner needs.
The successful applicant will:
- Have sound knowledge of, and commitment to, the Church’s mission in Catholic education
- Have effective interpersonal skills and be prepared to work collaboratively as a team member
- Demonstrate effective classroom practice, using a variety of innovative learning and teaching practices
- Have proven skills in the teaching of literacy and numeracy
- Have commitment to ongoing professional learning.
Name: Dr Elizabeth Ricketts
Phone: (02) 9625 3181
Send application to: Dr Elizabeth Ricketts, Principal
St Aidan’s Primary School, 1-5 Adelaide Street, Rooty Hill 2766
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” When Applying for this role.
Application closing date: 31/10/2013