Classroom Teacher Temp
St Clare’s Catholic Parish Primary School in Narellan Vale
A temporary full time position commencing 28 January 2014 until 19 December 2014.
- a sound knowledge of and commitment to, the Church’s mission in Catholic Education
- effective interpersonal skills and be prepared to work collaboratively within a team
- demonstrate a strong understanding of contemporary pedagogy, particularly Inquiry Learning
- demonstrate creative and innovative teaching practices to provide a rich learning environment that acknowledges the different learning styles of children
- demonstrate competence in integrating technology into classroom practice
- understanding and use of the Diocesan Teaching and Learning Framework.
St Clare’s Catholic Parish Primary School
PO Box 116 Narellan 2567 Phone (02) 4647 2845
Kindergarten to Year 6 serving the Camden Parish with an enrolment of approximately 608 pupils
For Employment Information Package and application forms, please go to: http://www.dow.catholic.edu.au/employment_Forms.htm?site=aus
Close Date: 18th October 2013