Classroom Teachers x2
Classroom Teachers x 2
St Bernadette’s Primary in Lalor Park
Commencing: Term 1, 2014
Position status: Permanent/full-time
Applications are invited for suitably qualified, innovative and dedicated educators who are willing to become a valued member of a dynamic professional learning community and are able to work collaboratively with a team of teachers in an agile learning space.
- An active and lived commitment to the Catholic Religion in both personal and professional life.
- A proven ability to work in a collaborative team in agile learning spaces.
- A demonstrated passion to inquire, respond and innovate in education.
- A demonstrated implementation and thorough understanding of the FOCUS 160 system initiative in Literacy and Numeracy.
- A demonstrated ability to positively manage student learning and behaviour in a nurturing and empowering manner.
- A demonstrated ability to integrate technology and digital platforms into exciting teaching and learning experiences.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and a deep desire to build and maintain positive student, parent, parish and staff relationships.
- An energetic and energised educator who desires to create and be part of a community of educators who puts children at the centre of all decision making whilst fostering positive relationship with all stakeholders.
Name: Elizabeth Devlin
Phone: (02) 9622 3535
Send application to
Mrs. E Devlin
PO Box 4161
Lalor Park NSW 2147
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” When Applying for this role.
Application closing date: 21/10/2013