St Bernadette’s Primary School in Castle Hill
Commencing: Term 1, 2014
Position status: Permanent/full-time
Application closing date: 27/09/2013
This position offers an experienced and innovative educator the opportunity to contribute to the leading of learning in the St Bernadette’s community.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate or show evidence of:
- a sound knowledge of and commitment to the Church’s mission in Catholic Education.
- a passion to lead teachers to inquire, respond and innovate in education.
- an ability to lead and implement curriculum with a thorough understanding of the FOCUS 160 system initiative in Literacy and Numeracy.
- an ability to positively lead and manage student learning and behaviour in a nurturing and empowering manner.
- an ability to lead the integration of technology and digital platforms into exciting teaching and learning experiences.
- highly developed interpersonal skills and a deep desire to build and maintain positive student, parent, parish and staff relationships.
- a commitment to ongoing evaluation and improvement.
Name: Leanne Nettleton
Phone: (02) 9634 2898
Send application to
When applying for this position please mention “TES AUSTRALIA”
Close Date: 27th September 2013