CO-ORDINATOR 2 – Castle Hill
St Angela’s Primary School in Castle Hill
Commencing: Term 1, 2014
Position status: Permanent/full-time
Application closing date: 8/10/2013
The successful applicant should:
- Have a sound knowledge of and a commitment to the Church’s mission in Catholic Education.
- Demonstrate effective integration and use of technology to enhance learning in the 21st century learning environment.
- Demonstrate classroom practice that reflects understanding of current trends in Literacy and Numeracy.
- Have at least five years teaching experience.
- Have effective classroom practices and management.
- Have organisation and communication skills necessary for effective leadership with students, staff, parents and parish communities.
- Display effective teamwork skills.
- Have a passion for children’s learning and a commitment to ongoing teacher learning.
- ·Have an ability to facilitate learning in order to cater for individual needs.
- Have an ability to work with colleagues to plan, implement and evaluate learning and teaching in order to enhance student learning outcomes.
Name: Tony Calabria - Principal
Phone: (02) 9894 9377
Send application to
St Angela’s Primary School
40 Harrington Avenue
Castle Hill NSW 2154
When applying for this position please mention “TES AUSTRALIA”
Close Date: 8th October 2013