Community Fundraising Coordinator
Community Fundraising Coordinator
Autism Spectrum Australia in Frenchs Forest
Location Frenchs Forest
Duration Full Time
Aspect Relationship Fundraising
Full time, fixed term 12 month contract - start ASAP
$55k to $60k p.a. with excellent tax-effective PBI Salary packaging benefits
Frenchs Forest office
Varied, hands on role with great opportunities for skill development
Are you an enthusiastic and outgoing person with great relationship building skills? Join a dynamic fundraising team at a leading not-for-profit. This varied role is a great opportunity to further develop your fundraising skills or apply your existing marketing skills in the not-for-profit environment.
About Aspect: Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) is Australia’s leading not-for-profit autism service provider and is committed to improving the lives of people with autism through providing diagnostic, early intervention, family support and advice, education, and adult support services.
About the role: Progress your fundraising career or use your skills in a not for profit environment. In this hands-on position take responsibility for key projects including: running fundraising events & campaigns, managing online fundraising, creating communication pieces & building & maintaining relationships with supporters.
- Coordinate sponsored challenges and fundraising activities
- Support the Community Fundraising Executive in implementing the team’s activities
- Support & maintain an effective communication strategy
- Build supporter relationships & provide excellent customer service
- To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or communications or one to two years marketing experience. Fundraising experience is desirable but not essential
- An understanding of marketing or fundraising principles
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write for a range of audiences and for different uses
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Confident presentation skills or a willingness to build those skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Competent PC skills including Microsoft Office
- Experience with CMS and social media and/or a CRM database such as Raiser’s Edge would be an advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated based on relevant qualifications and experience. As a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI), Aspect is eligible for FBT Exemption and able to provide to its employees excellent tax-effective salary packaging opportunities.
For more information about Aspect and its wide range of services visit the Aspect website www.autismspectrum.org.au.
To Apply: When applying, please consider the requirements above and the key responsibilities at Part A and address the selection criteria at Part B of the Position Profile. Applications should include your resume and a cover letter addressing your suitability for the role.
Enquiries about this opportunity should be directed to Sarah Pieters, Manager, Individual & Planned Giving on (02) 8977 8382.
Please quote reference number CFC1013 on all correspondence.
Aspect is a Public Benevolent Institution and EEO employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.
Autism Spectrum Australia
Forest Ridge Business Park
Building 1, Level 2, 14 Aquatic Drive
Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
P 02 8977 8300
F 02 8977 8399
Closing Date: 16th November 2013