Competition for schools - TES Resources and Oxfam Water Week
Thank you to everyone who took part in our Oxfam Water Week competitions for teachers and pupils.
The creators of the four best teaching ideas based around the Oxfam galleries are:
- Neil Spurgeon, Fareham College
- Alison Tuckey, Tile Hill Wood School and Language College
- Jane Greaves, Delius Special School
- Caroline Picking, St. Cedd’s School
They each win a handheld digital camera for their class, and sponsorship of an Oxfam Unwrapped ‘Fix a Well’ gift for a village in need of fresh water.
The pupils who submitted the best photos that reflect how we access and use water are:
- Alice and Hannah (joint entry) from Grantham
- Sam from Bournemouth
- Bethany from Bournemouth
Each winner receives £150 worth of family days out leisure vouchers.