Concierge - Leichhardt
Only About Children in Leichhardt
At Only About Children we are dedicated to providing the very best early childhood education, development and care to children aged 0 to 5 years at our Love and Education Campuses. Our unique philosophy takes a holistic approach to childcare that balances the focus equally on early education and on the physiological development of the child.
We are accepting applications from candidates for the position of Concierge based in the grounds of our Leichhardt Campus. Working between the hours of 7:30am to 9:30am and 4:00pm to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday, this split shift would be ideal for a candidate living in the local area.
As the welcoming face of our campus, this role requires someone who can:
• Consistently deliver exceptional customer service
• Provide our customers with friendly informed directions and assistance
• Most importantly – greet everyone with a warm and welcoming SMILE!
• Meet and greet Oac parents and children in the plaza car park.
• Ensuring only Oac customers are accessing our assigned Oac car parks during assigned hours.
• Manage Oac assigned Oac car parks to ensure they are fully utilised for Oac parents and children.
• Ensuring Oac parents and children safely exit their vehicles and enter the plaza.
• Assisting Oac parents with prams and strollers where required.
• Maintaining the good name and brand values of Oac at all times.
Successful applicants will need to possess:
• Impeccable grooming, presentation and communication skills
• A pleasant, approachable and friendly personality
• Availability between the hours of 7:30am – 9:30am and 4:00pm – 6:00pm
• 1-2 years previous experience in a customer service role
To secure this role with Only About Children you will possess proven experience in a customer facing sales and service position, ideally working in a retail and/or hospitality environment. You will be a passionate, confident and self-motivated individual who loves helping people.
If you are keen to make an impact in a fast paced, performance driven environment while setting out on your recruitment career journey- apply today!
To apply submit your cover letter & resume to Sarah Broderick, email@example.com.
Reference Number 1236KS1
Application closing date: 12/08/2013