St Aidan’s Primary School, Rooty Hill
Commencing: Term 1, 2014
Position status: Permanent/full-time
We welcome applications from energetic, innovative and passionate educators to work collaboratively with teachers and students in creating a vibrant, relevant learning environment that meets ALL learner needs.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a sound knowledge of and a commitment to the Church’s mission in Catholic Education.
- Demonstrate effective integration and use of technology to enhance learning in the 21st century learning environment.
- Demonstrate classroom practice that reflects understanding of current trends in Literacy and Numeracy.
- Have at least five years teaching experience.
- Have effective classroom practices and management.
- Have organisation and communication skills necessary for effective leadership with students, staff, parents and parish communities.
- Display effective teamwork skills.
- Have a passion for children’s learning and a commitment to ongoing teacher learning..
- Have an ability to work with colleagues to plan, implement and evaluate learning and teaching in order to enhance student learning outcomes.
Name: Dr Elizabeth Ricketts
Phone: (02) 9625 3181
Send application to: Dr Elizabeth Ricketts, Principal
St Aidan’s Primary School, 1-5 Adelaide Street, Rooty Hill 2766
Application closing date: 31/10/2013