Camp Australia in Bendigo
Are you a childcare professional looking for a change? Camp Australia is opening a new program at a local Catholic Bendigo Primary School.
Camp Australia is the leading provider in After School care programs in Australia, and we currently operate a number of After school care programs in the Bendigo region. We are now happy to announce that we will be opening our newest program at a local catholic primary school.
We are now looking for a Coordinator to run this small program with support and training from the current staff in the area. This program would suit someone who loves working autonomously and someone who will fit in well with this supportive school community.
What will the role involve?
- Plan and coordinate fun, innovative and stimulating activities that involve all children (taking into consideration age, gender, culture, special interests, talents, skill level and disabilities)
- Develop a daily routine for children involving the serving of afternoon tea, indoor activities, outdoor activities and quiet time
- Communicate in an appropriate manner with children at all times, role modelling respectful and positive language and behaviour and interacting without bias or prejudice
- Administration duties, such as time sheets and attendance records
To be Successful in this position, you will need to:
- Be passionate about working with kids
- Finished studies in a Childcare related course, already studying, or be willing to start studying a Childcare related course
- A current Working with Children Check card
- Current First Aid, level 2, Anaphylaxis management, CPR and Asthma management - or be willing to obtain them
- Be available Monday through to Friday between the hours of 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Why work with Camp Australia?
Children are our number 1 priority and we believe your time should be spent with the kids – not grocery shopping or dealing with finances.
Camp Australia will provide you with a pathway to build on your Childcare experience though our tailored career development programs, great working conditions and salary benefits.
How to apply:
For more information about Camp Australia and to apply online www.campaustralia.com.au/staff
For a confidential discussion on this fantastic opportunity, please call our friendly recruitment team on 1300 665 257
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
Close Date: 30th October 2013