Coordinator - Somerly, Western Australia (Before Care and After Care)
Coordinator (Before Care and After Care)
OSHClub, Somerly, Western Australia
We are looking for great qualified educators to join our team and manage their own program. It will be your opportunity to shine and share your expertise – the sky is truly the limit! If you’re driven, love to educate and engage children, are a born leader and would love the opportunity to join a national leader in before and after school care then look no further.
We are now recruiting for permanent OSHClub Coordinators in Somerly, WA.
After school care:
- Hours (Monday through to Friday):
- Before School Care, 7am-9am
- After school Care, 2.30pm-6pm
As an OSHClub Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Designing and managing the weekly program planning.
- Overseeing staff rostering, staff engagement and training.
- Implementing healthy eating plans.
- Overseeing the safety of all children attending care.
- Administration for the program
To Apply click here: http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/413wjZu41gLK487pXJ35o?site=aus
See other positions and locations:https://www.oshclub.com.au/oshclub/about/Available-Positions.html?site=aus
You must be willing to study or have a relevant qualification in the field, including a current ‘Employer’ Working With Children’s Check.
Close Date: 14/08/2013