Creative ICT Challenge - Terms and conditions
Rules and Entry Process
- You must submit an entry form or ( mobile friendly version entry form) for EACH entry. Do not attempt to make multiple entries through one form.
- All entries must be received online no later than 10 a.m. February 10 2012. Winners will be announced by March 10 2012.
- We will send you a confirmation of receipt of your entry. If you do not receive this within 48 hours then assume we have not received your entry. Entry confirmations in the final hour of the competition will be sent immediately.
- Team efforts from pupils are encouraged; nominate one person as the contact point and enter as if they were placing their own entry. Teams should consist of between 2-4 members - but no more than 4. Teacher entries should be individual.
- The judging panel will include educational software designers and ICT specialists.
- Winners will be announced by March 10 2012.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- TSL Education reserves the right to disqualify an entry if it’s believed the competition entrant does not hold the copyrights or have the permissions necessary to qualify the resource as their original work.
- The Editor reserves the right in his/her reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on this website, and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond reasonable control.
- The Editor reserves the right in his reasonable discretion to substitute any gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value. No cash alternative will be offered and all prizes awarded by TSL are non-transferable.
- Prizes will be despatched to the winners via their registered email address or UK mail service, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
- Employees and agents of TSL Education Limited or any company connected with the production or distribution of a promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
Entry to the competition is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By sending us your entry, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.