Customer Relations Officer - Neutral Bay
Customer Relations Officer
Only About Children in Neutral Bay
At Only About Children we are dedicated to providing the very best early childhood education, development and care to children aged 0 to 5 years at our Love and Education Campuses. Our unique philosophy takes a holistic approach to childcare that balances the focus equally on early education and on the physiological development of the child.
We are currently accepting applications from candidates for the position of Customer Relations Officer based in our Head Office, located in McMahons Point. This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm.
Specifically we are seeking for candidates who will be strong representatives for our business and supportive of changes throughout an exciting period of growth.
Reporting to the Customer Relations Manager the successful applicant will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following varied duties:
- Responding to any customer issues after communication
- Recording all customer enquiries
- Liaising with Campus Directors on room allocations, parent feedback issues
- Managing campus allocated wait lists including networking and phoning all possible new customers on a regular basis
- Organising customer orientations and tours of Campuses
- Following up with customers after an orientation or tour has been completed
- Closing the sale of the enrolment
- Collating and collecting all relevant paperwork from the customer in relation to their child’s enrolment at a Campus including payment forms
- Ensuring relevant paperwork is sent to the campus before the child commences
- Answering and actioning any queries from existing customers
- Regularly visit the campus for the purpose of direct interaction with customer (parents) and familiarisation with the day to day running of the campuses
- Completing any other administrative tasks associated with customer relations
- High level phone queries to be answered and screened in a timely manner
- Other tasks as required
- High level customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Managing multiple tasks
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- High organisational and attention to detail skills
- Strong Administrative skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Current drivers license
To be successful in gaining this position you will have a minimum of two years experience in a similar position and be comfortable working in a fast paced office. You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and you will be able to manage multiple conflicting priorities. Most importantly you will be able to display a high level of respect for team work and ambition, drive and determination to achieve great results.
You will be rewarded with an industry leading salary package as well as an annual bonus and incentives throughout the year for meeting your achievable targets. We also offer a range of People First benefits including discounted childcare.
Call Katie Summerhays on 0434 019 282 to discuss further.
To apply submit your resume to Sarah Broderick, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close date: 17th September 2013