DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY TEACHER- Stanmore
DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY TEACHER
Newington College in Stanmore
FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION COMMENCING 2014
We have deliberately not provided set and narrow selection criteria. However, it would be expected that the successful candidate will:
- be a dynamic and successful classroom practitioner
- have a sound understanding of the learning needs of boys
- engage boys in a vibrant language education program at all levels
- utilise appropriate technologies to enhance the teaching program
- have appropriate teaching and design and/or technology tertiary qualifications
- work effectively as a member of an enthusiastic team
- show a genuine appreciation and commitment to pastoral care
- be prepared to participate in the College’s co-curricular program
It is recommended that you use this information, the information contained on the College’s website and your own initiative to present a curriculum vitae that reflects you, your career to date, and your priorities.
Short-listed applicants will be required to undertake a demonstration lesson as part of the selection process.
Newington College has a Teachers Agreement and the remuneration for this position is subject to the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
For more information please visit: http://www.newington.nsw.edu.au/?site=auswp-content/uploads/2013/11/061113_DandTTeacher-FT2014_Website.pdf?site=aus
Close Date: 20/11/2013