Diploma Qualified Educator
Diploma Qualified Educator
Guardian Early Learning Group
Jigsaw Corporate Childcare is Australia’s leading provider of on-site childcare solutions for the staff of Australia’s largest and most prestige companies.
We currently operate 9 centres in Sydney and 1 in the ACT, and are continuing to grow our portfolio throughout New South Wales and Victoria.
Creative Koala’s is one of Jigsaws newest early learning centres and is already at 90% occupancy. The team and the families are just 2 of the best reasons to work there. Our corporate families have proven great partners in the success of our centre this last year.
Managing and coaching one trainee in the NQS and EYLF you will actively train and support the centre to ensure company policies and procedures are being adhered to each day.
Day to day you will be responsible for the “Tiny Explores” room with approx. 8 children between the ages 14 to 18 months old.
Planning, implementing and using an educational programme that suits the needs of our children means you will form and document curriculum of learning experiences with the families of the children.
You will customise learning for the children’s best interests using the Early Years Learning Framework.
Why work with Jigsaw Corporate Childcare?
We are one Australia’s most respected corporate providers. Most of our centres are located in a central business district, however, our children and staff enjoy the high quality facilities we provide to promote the most natural surroundings. In addition, we offer training, development and career progression within our growing portfolio. This will not only offer job security for you with our business but for your future in the childcare industry.
- Job Security and Career Progression - You are eligible to apply for all internal roles after 6 months with Guardian.
- Supportive Management and Teams - Operations, HR, Marketing and Finance.
- Funding Support for Further Education.
- Annual State Staff Days - You will know your colleagues to share information and great ideas.
- Leadership Teams- This is centre based to strengthen the team and highlight and acknowledge success.
- Cutting Edge Technology - Quickkids Billing, Come Play With Me - Online Parent Communication.
- Completed Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children’s Services at minimum.
- To demonstrate a high level understanding of the National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework.
- Minimum of 6 months full time experience in the childcare industry.
To apply email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org use the job title as the subject.
Close Date: 20th August 2013