Diploma Qualified Educator - Sydney
Diploma Qualified Educator
Only About Children in Sydney
Only About Children, a leading childcare sector education and development provider, are looking to welcome a Diploma Qualified Educator to the team on a full-time permanent basis for our Sussex StreetCampus.
Only About Children Sussex Street Campus has a wonderful learning environment - a true home away from home for children aged 0 to 5 years. In partnership with our families, we have established our campus as a high-quality learning environment where children enjoy each day with us. The campus boasts a large innovative outdoor area, technologically advanced resources including iPads for the 3 to 5’s Room and Reggio Emilia inspired educational environments.
A key factor for Only About Children is sourcing a candidate who truly fits in with our values – “Integrity First”, a “Passion for Education” and “One Team”.
Benefits of This Role:
- Discounted childcare fees
- Annual salary review
- Employee Assistance Program
- Networking meetings
- Paid professional development
- Internal training opportunities
- OAC Time – extra day of annual leave
- Regular social events
- Opportunity for career progression through internal promotions.
Your Day Will See You:
- Develop, plan and implement a quality child care and education program in consultation with the team and in line EYLF
- Responsible for the direction and support of other staff within the group
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support development
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal times
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group
- Completed Diploma of Children’s Services
- Be a creative and cooperative team person who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- Be committed to excellence in early childhood education and care
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF with proven results
- A dynamic personality, creativity and a clear passion for early childhood education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood.
Only About Children is an excellent platform to launch your career in early childhood and additionally, a fantastic workplace to continue to develop your already established skills. If you are interested in working for us, we would love to hear from you today!
To learn more about us visit www.onlyaboutchildren.com.au
To apply submit your resume to Sarah Broderick, email@example.com.
Close date: 17th September 2013