Diploma Room Leader - Fairlight
Diploma Room Leader
Only About Children in Fairlight
Only About Children is the leading quality provider in early childhood care, with 26 campuses open in NSW, ACT and VIC. We are proud of what we do. We promise the best quality and deliver outstanding experiences for children. Our unique philosophy takes a holistic approach to childcare that balances the focus equally on early education and on the physiological development of the child.
About The Role
Only About Children, a leading childcare sector education and development provider, is looking to welcome an Diploma Room Leader to the team at our Fairlight Campus. This role will see you working alongside twohighly experienced educators. You will be involved with driving a room of 16 children aged 2 – 3 years.
This leading campus has been custom designed to ensure our children are front and centre of our education and development offering. Key features include large innovative outdoor areas, technologically advanced resources including iPads for the 3 to 5’s Room and Reggio Emilia inspired educational environments.
- Develop, plan and implement a quality child care and education program in consultation with the team and in line EYLF
- Direct, guide and support other staff within the group
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support development
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal times
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group
- A Diploma of Children’s Services
- A creative and cooperative team person
- Committed to excellence in early childhood education and care
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF with proven results
- A dynamic personality, creativity and a clear passion for early childhood education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our Vision is to ‘Be the world leading early childhood provider’, as such we are seeking passionate individuals to join our team. Our team is vital to the successful operation of our campus, and we highly value individuals who are committed to a long term career in the industry with ambition to further their skills and experience.
- Discounted childcare fees
- Annual salary reviews
- Employee Assistance Program
- Networking meetings
- Leadership & mentoring programs
- Paid professional development
- Internal training opportunities - study your Bachelor of Teaching for free
- Opportunity for career progression through internal promotions
- OAC Time – extra day of annual leave
- Regular social events
- Onsite parking
Call Katie Summerhays on 0434 019 282 to discuss further or submit your resume to Sarah Broderick,firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 25th October 2013