Diploma Room Leader - Mona Vale
Diploma Room Leader
Only About Children in Mona Vale
Only About Children, a leading childcare sector education and development provider, are looking to welcome a Diploma Room Leader to the team for our Mona Vale Campus. The available position will be in the nursery room where you will be responsible for the care of only 8 children. This is a fantastic leadership opportunity. Working with your team, you will take the initiative and know what needs to be done to ensure high quality standards of care.
Our modern, purpose built Campus can be found just a stone’s throw from Mona Vale beach. With a focus on being environmentally friendly, we are able to boast spacious and well lit classrooms with walls of windows to let natural light shine in. Other key features include large innovative outdoor areas, technologically advanced resources including iPads for the 3 to 5’s Room and Reggio Emilia inspired educational environments. Our campus has a positive, rewarding and supportive environment. You will be working alongside a highly motivated Director and management team who will support you in your career goals and provide access to professional development and training to help you achieve those goals.
Benefits of This Role:
- Small 8 placed room
- Discounted childcare fees
- Annual salary review
- Employee Assistance Program
- Networking meetings
- Paid professional development
- Internal training opportunities
- OAC Time – extra day of annual leave
- Regular social events
- Opportunity for career progression through internal promotions.
Your Day Will See You:
- Develop, plan and implement a quality child care and education program in consultation with the team and in line EYLF
- Responsible for the direction and support of other staff within the group
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support development
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal times
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group
- Completed Diploma of Children’s Services
- Be a creative and cooperative team person who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- Be committed to excellence in early childhood education and care
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF with proven results
- A dynamic personality, creativity and a clear passion for early childhood education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood.
Call Katie Summerhays on 0434 019 282 to discuss further or submit your resume to Sarah Broderick,firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 25th October 2013