Diploma Room Leader - Seaforth
Diploma Room Leader
Only About Children in Seaforth
Only About Children, a leading childcare sector education and development provider, are looking to welcome a Diploma Qualified Educator to the team for our Seaforth Campus.
This leading campus has been custom designed to ensure our children are front and centre of our education and development offering. Key features include large innovative outdoor areas, technologically advanced resources including iPads and Reggio Emilia inspired educational environments. Our team is vital to the successful operation of our campus, and we highly value individuals who are committed to a long term career in the industry with ambition to further their skills and experience. We are looking to recruit a Diploma Qualified Room Leader to work on a full-time basis with our 18 Months - 2.5 Years Group.
Benefits of This Role:
- Discounted childcare fees
- Annual salary review
- Employee Assistance Program
- Networking meetings
- Paid professional development
- Internal training opportunities
- OAC Time – extra day of annual leave
- Regular social events
- Opportunity for career progression through internal promotions.
Your Day Will See You:
- Develop, plan and implement a quality child care and education program in consultation with the team and in line EYLF
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support development
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal times
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group
- Responsible for the direction and support of other staff within the group
- Completed Diploma of Children’s Services
- Be a creative and cooperative team person who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- Be committed to excellence in early childhood education and care
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF with proven results
- A dynamic personality, creativity and a clear passion for early childhood education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood.
Only About Children is the leading quality provider in early childhood care. We are proud of what we do and we promise the best quality and deliver outstanding experiences for children.
To learn more about us visit www.onlyaboutchildren.com.au
All positions are subject to applicants satisfactorily completing the employment screening process as detailed in the Child Protection (Prohibited Employment) Act 1998 and Working with Vulnerable People (Background Checking) Regulations 2012.
To apply submit your cover letter & resume to Sarah Broderick, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference Number 1229TR3
Application closing date: 12/08/2013