Diploma in the Toddlers room
Diploma in the Toddlers room- Balgowlah
Charterhouse Education in Balgowlah
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Diploma Trained Educator to work full time in a privately owned centre, as part of a very large organisation with an ethos of aiming to revitalise and modernise childcare in New South Wales.
This centre is located in Balgowlah on the Northern Beaches and offers only the highest of Educational standards. The successful candidate will have good knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework.
This permanent role is full time, starting immediately for the right candidate.
To be considered for this role, applicants must have the following:
- Diploma in Children’s Services
- Recent experience working within a childcare centre, preferably with Toddlers
- A strong, confident and motivated personality with an ambition to provide education standards of excellence
- A drive to be dynamic, forward-thinking and be eager to take on board new concepts and think ‘outside the box’
- Two relevant teaching or student observation references
- A current Working with Children Check
If you are interested in this position, we would love to hear from you ASAP. Please apply by calling Annaliese or send your resume to email@example.com
Closing Date: 18th October 2013