Early Childhood Assistant – SDN Lois Barker - Waterloo
Early Childhood Assistant
SDN in Waterloo
In this role you will bring your passion for working with children to our supportive team to provide quality education and care services. You will work with a team of dedicated educators to create a stimulating, positive and inclusive environment that reflects the Early Years Learning Framework whilst maintaining the elements of the National Quality Standards (NQS). You will assist in the observation and evaluation of children’s development to support their learning outcomes. You will also engage with families and the community.
SDN Lois Barker has been operating as a child care centre since 1984. It is a 45 place centre and caters for children from birth to 5 years old.
You will have:
- A Certificate III in Children’s Services
- A Working with Children Check clearance number (or willingness to obtain)
- Experience in a similar role
- The ability to form warm, responsive relationships with children
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and capacity to work with minimal supervision
SDN’s values and philosophy are at the heart of everything we do. If you share our values and believe that through working together we can make the world a better and more equitable place then we want to hear from you!
For further information, please contact Alex Crowley on (02) 9213 2438. Applications must address the selection criteria and should be received by close of business, Friday 8 November 2013.
PH: 02 9213 2414.
Closing Date: 8th November 2013