Early Childhood Assistant – SDN Woolloomooloo
Early Childhood Assistant
SDN in Woolloomooloo
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full-time Program Coordinator for our Brighter Futures and Partnerships with Parents programs located in Redfern.
We require a full-time Program Coordinator to provide efficient, accurate and timely administration and support in areas of finance, data collection, processing, and reporting for both the Brighter Futures and Partnerships with Parents program, ensuring individual program goals are met.
Brighter Futures offers family case management, home visiting and parenting courses for families, and supported child care for their young children. The aim of Brighter Futures is that families gain new skills that help them care for their children and prevent an escalation of any problems they may be facing. SDN’s Partnership with Parents program offers family case work and group sessions on parenting skills to marginalised families who rarely seek help. The program works to promote greater community participation and a sense of connectedness for these families.
Skills / experience:
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Strong administration experience ideally from the not-for-profit or community sector
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- A strong customer service focus and skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook required, Publisher skills and database experience are desirable
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Effective relationship building / interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to build constructive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience collating statistics and preparing reports
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Hands-on experience in using computerised accounting packages, preferably SunSystems
SDN’s values and philosophy are at the heart of everything we do. If you share our values and believe that through working together we can make the world a better and more equitable place then we want to hear from you!
For further information, please contact Amy Fossett; Recruitment Advisor on (02) 9213 2414. Applications must address the selection criteria and should be received by close of business, Monday 30 September 2013.
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.
Close Date: 20th September 2013