Early Childhood Educator – SDN Mosman, NSW
Early Childhood Educator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full-time Early Childhood Educator within our Early Childhood Education & Care centre in Mosman.
In this role you will bring your passion for working with children to our supportive team to provide quality education and care services. You will work with a team of dedicated educators and assistants to create a stimulating, positive and inclusive environment that reflects the Early Years Learning Framework whilst maintaining the elements of the National Quality Standards (NQS). You will be responsible for observations, programming and for the evaluation of children’s development to ultimately support their learning outcomes. You will also engage with families and the community.
SDN Mosman has been operating as a child care centre since 1944. It is a 43 place centre and caters for children from two years to school-age.
You will have:
- A Certificate III in Children’s Services
- A Working with Children Check clearance number (or willingness to obtain)
- Knowledge/experience of the EYLF & NQS
- Experience in programming
- The ability to form warm, responsive relationships with children
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and capacity to work with minimal supervision
SDN’s values and philosophy are at the heart of everything we do. If you share our values and believe that through working together we can make the world a better and more equitable place then we want to hear from you!
For further information, please contact Amy Fossett; Recruitment Advisor on (02) 9213 2414.
Applications must address the selection criteria and should be received by close of business, Tuesday 9 July 2013.
Apply Before: 9th July 2013