Early Childhood Educator – SDN Redfern
Early Childhood Educator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full-time Early Childhood Educator within our Early Childhood Education & Care centre in Redfern.
In this role you will bring your passion for working with children to our supportive team to provide quality education and care services. You will work with a team of dedicated educators and assistants to create a stimulating, positive and inclusive environment that reflects the Early Years Learning Framework whilst maintaining the elements of the National Quality Standards (NQS). You will be responsible for observations, programming and for the evaluation of children’s development to ultimately support their learning outcomes. You will also engage with families and the community.
SDN Redfern Children’s Education and Care Centre has been operating since 1938. The child care centre caters for 51 children between the ages of six weeks and five years old.
You will have:
- A Diploma of Children’s Services (Centre Based Care)
- A certified supervisor number
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Demonstrated ability to actively promote children’s confidence and creativity through your individual skills or learnings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and the capacity to work with minimal supervision
- Experience in a similar role
- A Working with Children Check clearance number (or willingness to obtain)
SDN’s values and philosophy are at the heart of everything we do. If you share our values and believe that through working together we can make the world a better and more equitable place then we want to hear from you!
For further information, please contact Amy Fossett; Recruitment Advisor on (02) 9213 2414. Applications must address the selection criteria and should be received by close of business, Wednesday 21 August 2013.
For more information and how to apply please visit:
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.
Close Date: 21st August 2013