Early Childhood Facilitator – SDN Brighter Futures Inner West- Burwood
Early Childhood Facilitator
SDN Brighter Futures Inner West- Burwood
Closes: 20 November 2013
Status: Recruiting Now
Position Description: Download
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full-time Early Childhood Facilitator within our Brighter Futures Program in Burwood.
As an experienced and passionate Early Childhood Teacher you will work in a multi-disciplinary team to facilitate the inclusion of children with complex needs in quality early childhood services. You will bring your knowledge of EYLF and early childhood development to support Brighter Futures staff with specialist advice about child developmental needs as part of an integrated case management process.
Brighter Futures offers family case management, home visiting and parenting programs for families, and supported child care for their young children. The aim of Brighter Futures is that families gain new skills that help them care for their children and prevent an escalation into the child protection system.
You will have:
- University qualifications in Education or Teaching (Early Childhood)
- Knowledge and experience working with the National Quality Framework and within both the Early Years Learning Framework and My Time Our Place.
- Strong team work skills and an ability to work with a range of professional disciplines, including in a coaching or mentoring role.
- Demonstrated ability to work with culturally diverse (CALD and Aboriginal) families and communities
- An understanding of the Child Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation
- A Working with Children Check clearance number (or willingness to obtain)
- A current NSW drivers licence and willingness to travel with the Sydney Metropolitan area
SDN’s values and philosophy are at the heart of everything we do. If you share our values and believe that through working together we can make the world a better and more equitable place then we want to hear from you!
For further information, please contact Amy Fossett; Recruitment Advisor on (02) 9213 2414. Applications must address the selection criteria and should be received by close of business Wednesday 20th November 2013.
Close Date: 20th November 2013