Early Childhood Teacher
Early Childhood Teacher - Balgowlah
Charterhouse Education in Balgowlah
An exciting opportunity has become available for an ECT to work full time in a privately owned centre, as part of a very large organisation with an ethos of aiming to revitalise and modernise childcare in New South Wales.
This centre is located in Balgowlah on the Northern Beaches and offers only the highest of Educational standards. The successful candidate will have exceptional knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework.
This permanent role is full time, starting immediately for the right candidate.
To be considered for this role, applicants must have the following:
- Early Childhood Teacher Qualification (as assessed and recognised by ACECQA) or should be ECT graduates with the ability to apply for a waiver to become an ECT
- Recent experience working within a childcare centre
- A strong, confident and motivated personality with an ambition to provide education standards of excellence
- A drive to be dynamic, forward-thinking and be eager to take on board new concepts and think ‘outside the box’
- Two relevant teaching or student observation references
- A current Working with Children Check
If you are interested in this position, we would love to hear from you ASAP. Please apply by calling Annaliese or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 18th October 2013