Early Childhood Teacher
Early Childhood Teacher
Only About Children in Cremorne
Only About Children, a leading childcare sector education and development provider, are excited to announce the opening of a state of the art, purpose built campus in the heart of Cremorne catering for up to 85 children aged 0 to 5 years.
This leading campus has been custom designed to ensure our children are front and centre of our education and development offering. Expected to open in January 2014, key features include large innovative and contemporary outdoor areas with al fresco dining areas, technologically advanced resources including iPads for the 3 to 5’s Room and Reggio Emilia inspired educational environments.
Our team is vital to the successful operation of our campus, and we highly value individuals who are committed to a long term career in the industry with ambition to further their skills and experience. We are looking to recruit a number of Early Childhood Teachers to assist us in opening the Cremorne Campus and assist in ensuring that positive relationships are formed with our team and families. Working on a full-time basis, our ideal candidates will have previous experience working in an early childhood setting, with a recognised Early Childhood degree. A key factor for Only About Children is sourcing candidates who truly fits in with our values – “Integrity First”, a “Passion for Education” and “One Team”.
Benefits of This Role:
- Discounted childcare fees
- Annual salary review
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid professional development
- Internal training opportunities
- OAC Time – extra day of annual leave
- Regular social events
- Opportunity for career progression through internal promotions.
Your Day Will See You:
- Working with a wonderful team to plan and implement the educational program which values a holistic view of each child’s development
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information
- Assisting with daily room tasks - e.g. activity preparation and meal times
- Assuring the high quality of services in consideration of the National Quality Standards
- Ensuring compliance with relevant Government Regulations
- Bachelor of Teaching/Education (Early Childhood)
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF with proven results
- A dynamic personality, creativity and a clear passion for early childhood education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood.
Only About Children
Closing Date: 8th November 2013